Sunday, October 20, 2013

Daily One Hour Studies 13/10/14 to 13/10/20

I suppose the theme this week was Kingdom of Heaven shots. I only wish I could make Saladin look so much better.


October 14th, 2013: Saladin
"I am not those men. I am Salahudin. Sala-hu-din!"


October 15th, 2013: Tiberias
"I have given Jerusalem my whole life. First, I thought we were fighting for God.
Then I realized we were fighting for wealth and land. I was ashamed."


October 16th, 2013: Balian
"What man is a man who does not make the world better."


October 17th, 2013: Baldwin IV of Jerusalem
"When you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,'
or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice."


October 18th, 2013: Hospitaller
"Holiness is in the right action, and courage on
behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."


October 19th, 2013: Imad
"Your quality will be known among your enemies, before ever you meet them."


October 20th, 2013: Godfrey
"You are not what you were born, but what you have it in yourself to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment